HOW TO PARTNER WITH INDIANA CORN
Corporate Partner Program
If your goal is creating solid relationships with decision makers in our country’s leading agricultural organizations, let us help you. The Indiana Corn Growers Association (ICGA) offers a Corporate Partner Program that offers benefits and returns far exceeding your financial commitment.
What’s the benefit? The Corporate Partner Program helps ICGA promote Indiana agriculture through relationship building. Our goal is to provide funding for policy and advocacy efforts enhancing the economic viability of Indiana corn farmers and the industry partners who depend on a steady supply of corn.
Collaborative partnerships have become the strongest voice in advocacy efforts within the agriculture industry. If your organization is interested in aligning itself with the industry’s leaders, joining our Corporate Partner Program makes great business sense.
Partnering with ICGA provides:
- Knowledge on policy positions and critical issues affecting the corn and soybean industry, including trade agreements, farm programs, disaster relief, energy independence, research programs, federal, state and local tax issues and government regulations
- An ongoing presence at the county courthouse, the Indiana General Assembly, Washington D.C. and international meetings to ensure agriculture’s interests are represented
- A collaborative partnership to safeguard Indiana’s leadership role in the production of food, feed and fuel
- Co-branding opportunities with some of the most respected organizations, not only within the state of Indiana, but across the country and around world
- Increased visibility, including interaction with agricultural leaders and elected officials, brand publication, website and promotional visibility, marketing opportunities and invitations to ICGA events
For more information contact us.
Current Corporate Partners
- DuPont Pioneer
- Beck’s Hybrids
- Farm Credit Mid America
- Dow AgroSciences
- Mycogen Seeds
- Indiana Dairy Producers
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council